Call for Fellows: Sponsored PhD in Management Program Apply
At Mirqah School of Management we are driven by a firm belief in the impact of research when directed at solving real world problems. We inform our practice through research, aim our work at various organizational problems, and aspire for a notable social contribution through all we do. It is currently one of our priorities to build a cadre of outstanding practitioners of management with a strong foundation in research who will be working on with businesses to educate, empower, and grow their managers.
We are happy to announce the opening of 4 Fellowship positions, with a sponsored PhD in Management program by distance learning at a UK university. Alongside their PhD studies, our fellows will conduct research, design learning solutions, create content, facilitate sessions, and engage in business development with corporate customers.
The research streams we are seeking are: Strategy, Finance, Work Management (Operations, Process and Project Management, Agile Methodologies), and finally Marketing (and/or Product Development and Management).
- Manage and conduct research in their relevant stream
- Designing various learning experiences for managers at large corporates and high growth SMEs
- Creating and publishing content relevant to their research interests
- Engaging in business development activities
- Engaging in co-creation-based consulting activities with existing clients.
- Master's degree in a Social Science discipline or MBA
- 7+ years of experience
- Preferably demonstrates previous published research and/or white papers.
- Motivated by working towards resolving organizational problems
- Avid reader, comfortable consuming academic papers and scientific publications
- Interested in the design of learning experiences
- Excellent facilitator of learning for others
- Independent and driven thinkers with a desire to make original contributions to knowledge.